The Holistic Spirit
We are Spirit, living in a body, and bestowed with a consciousness called mind.
To experience total Joy, Health, and Peace of mind it is imperative that we bring each of these realms into a balance with each other.
- Slight Edge Principles
- Spiritual Growth - How Important is it
- Why knowing God is so important!
- More Suggested Reading
SMALL CHANGES PRACTICED FAITHFULLY OVER A PROLONGED PERIOD OF TIME WILL RESULT IN PROFOUND CHANGES IN YOUR LIFE.
Life is basically a trinity - we are born, we live life, and then we translate.
You were born a spiritual being, at this moment in time you are a spiritual being, and you will remain a spiritual being for the remainder of your life. As a spiritual being you possess a body and are endowed with a thinking process called the mind. With that said there is another trinity to consider, which is the body, mind and Spirit.
Let me digress and tell a little story.
You're setting in your dwelling place, your house, your apartment, your shack or your culvert and you're reading the daily newspaper. You come across a story about a man in San Francisco, (Ramon Washington), a multimillionaire, who gives out $100,000 to someone every week.
More Suggested Reading
- The Bible Channeled by God
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Mindfulness in Plain English
by Bhante Henepola Gunaratana
- Spiritual Discipleship by J. Oswald Sanders
- The Holy Spirit by Billy Graham
- There's a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem by Wayne W. Dyer
- A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
- A Course in Miracles
Foundation for Inner Peace
- The Spirituality of Imperfection
by Ernest Kurtz and Kathrine Ketcham
Please contact us with any questions you have: